Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What are Severe Sinus Infection Symptoms?

I can remember my first sinus infection as if it were yesterday. It was a particularly rough time of the year for me, with all of my allergies going full force and then things took a turn for the worse. Suddenly I was taking back all of the things that I had thought about my parents when they had sinus infections when I was a child and seemingly ruined my good time. All I could think about was getting over the problem and seeing the other side of it.

My sinus infection turned out to be a really bad one. The severe sinus infection symptoms started out just like a normal headache, but soon it took over the entire forward part of my head and face. The pressure that I was feeling behind my eyes and in my cheeks was unbearable and it just added to the grinding, pounding headache that was ravaging my skull. Soon I started to get the other symptoms of the severe sinus infection which included a fever (although this isn't always present) a severe cough, soreness in the jaws and teeth and pain in the ears.

SEVERS

Fortunately for me it stopped after a few days and some natural sinus infection treatments, but that isn't always the case for everyone. Some people suffer from sinus infections for years off and on, as in the case of chronic sinus infections, while other people just suffer from one and then get over it, like I did. Although they did return from time to time I was glad that I didn't need to put up with them on a continuous basis.

What are Severe Sinus Infection Symptoms?

SEVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment